Aqualyx is a revolutionary solution to lose weight in a tried and tested way. Aqualysis, the method of using the aqueous gel to remove excess fat, utilises a non surgical method to target fat cells to destroy them permanently.
Aqualyx is completely biodegradable and biocompatible, using a slow-release sugar based system, to dissolve cellulite at the site of injection before it's passed along the body through the lymphatic and excretory system.
An effective way to expel fatty acids with CE Approval.
What do I receive in the box?
- x 8 ml vials of Aqualyx
What are the Benefits of Aqualyx?
Aqualyx is recommended for:
- Removing stubborn fat when exercise and diet cannot
- Eliminating cellulite and fatty deposits
- Treat pseudo-gynocomastia in men
- Suitable for all the following parts of the body:
How is treatment carried out?
- medical professionals that have received specialist training in administering Aqualyx, should treat patients with this product. Injections are usually repeated every 3 - 4 weeks and typically 2 injections at each spot during each treatment.
Anaesthetics and flexible cannulas are used to aid the injection process.
When can results be physically seen?
Aqualyx results are visible after the initial treatment, however, it is more effective after 3 - 8 sessions.
What are the side effects with Aqualyx?
Aqualyx is highly tolerated by individuals in nearly 50 different countries, so there the unlikely side effects of redness and swelling should subside within 4 - 6 days.
Who should not use Aqualyx?
Pregnant or lactating women should not use Aqualyx for the safety of their growing baby. Additionally, individuals with liposdystrophy, pathological conditions or aged under 18 and over 60, should not use this product.
Aqualyx is not recommended as a weight loss program for overweight individuals.